Click an image to enlarge About Giclée Printing
: Giclée (zhee-klay) - The French word "giclée" is a feminine
noun that means a spray or a spurt of liquid. The word may have been derived from the French
verb "gicler" meaning "to squirt".
: The term "giclée print" connotes an
elevation in printmaking technology. Images are generated from high resolution digital
scans and printed with archival quality inks onto various substrates including
canvas, fine art, and photo-base paper. The giclée printing process provides better
color accuracy than other means of reproduction.The printing process and quality of materials:
* Each giclée is personally printed by T.Young when you place your order so delivery time will take about 10 business days.
* Only the finest digital papers and pigment inks are used for each giclée. Each giclée is hand signed. Prints only will have approximately a 1/2" white boarder around for ease of matting and/or framing.
* Each giclée is finished with a UV spray finish or a brush applied sealer. Each print ordered is inserted in a protective clear sleeve mounted on Bainbridge Artcare™ archival ACID FREE foamboard.
Framing and Matting
* Unless noted, Bainbridge Artcare™ Alphamat Mat Board
is used for the matting material – This type mat board is ACID FREE museum-quality preservation mat board which actively protects from air born pollutants, and reduces yellowing
and fading. Free of ground wood and lignin. Fade and bleed resistant.
* A completely framed art piece will include the same quality mat board as described above (double mat only available in completely framed pieces) and assembled ready for you to hang. The frame is a solid matte black wood gallery style picture frame profile with a smooth finish and is nearly an inch deep and 3/4 inches wide. 8x10, 10x10, 12x12, 14x14 and 11x14 framed art will included high quality clear framing grade glass
, 2mm Thick. Sizes 16x16, 16 x 20 and up will be framed with Standard Acrylic
by Acrylite® - High quality
framing grade acrylic. More optically pure and lighter weight than
recommend a microfiber cloth for safe cleaning without scratching
and a quality acrylic cleaner (such as Brillianize by Kleenmaster).* NOTE: Because each computer monitor is adjusted differently there
may be a slight color variation of the print. Completely framed art may
also be a bit different than the samples shown depending upon the size
ordered. Sizes given for prints are approximate and may vary slightly
due to printing. If a print only has been purchased, there will be a
white boarder to accommodate your framing and/or matting.
all these years of wasted time
all you want is right here
i was never lost
it forces me to think
i am truly where i need to be
that dress looks nice on you
perfect time of day
won't back down
it's all a balancing act
we always said we were different
Tour de France
there's no easy way to cry
in the morning before work
way to blue
Be the first to post a comment.